New England Commercial
Painter Provides Extraordinary
Services & Exceptional
Americlean is New York State’s ONLY SHARP Certified Industrial Commercial Painting Contractor
Industrial Painting Services, Highly Qualified Painting Contractors, and an Exceptional Customer Satisfaction and Service Guarantee
Americlean's Cross-Check Services System promotes excellence, quality and satisfaction on every commercial cleaning job, industrial cleaning or painting project.
Before your Painting or Cleaning Job Begins:
- Americlean’s Estimator will schedule a time for Operations
Manager, Jock Nestor, to meet you at the industrial or
commercial cleaning job site.
- He will review with you the scope of work, labor & time requirements, safety issues, and of course your priorities
- Americlean staff will request site contacts and alternate contact information to address any on-the-job questions
- Americlean’s Operations Manager will provide his cell number and e-mail address.
Preparing the Painting and Cleaning Crews:
- Americlean’s Operations Manager will then meet with the Foreman & Crew to explain exactly how your project needs to be done, exactly when it needs to start and exactly when it needs to be complete.
- Worker conduct agreement will be reviewed with the crew at that time.
Confirming your Painting and/or Commercial Cleaning Job
- Americlean staff will reach out to you Via e-mail or phone (your choice), 24 hours in advanced of start time to confirm the project at your place of business.
- Operations Manager will confirm the initial plan of action for the Americlean industrial and commercial painting and cleaning crews.
Each Day on the Job:
- When the Americlean painting and/or cleaning crew arrives
at your place of business, our foreman will contact you
to inform of arrival and confirm plan of action and discuss
- Each day our Foreman will give you Americlean’s Daily Safety & Status Report.
If Americlean’s painting or cleaning crew is more than 15 minutes late, the first hour is on us, No Charge!
Upon Completion of your Commercial Industrial Painting or Cleaning Job:
- Our Quality of Service Report will be provided to you
at the beginning of the commercial cleaning job for your
reference throughout the execution of your project
- Operation Manager and Foreman will converse daily and out Operation Manager will contact you with any unanswered concerns regarding job progress.
- Americlean’s Foreman will walk through the job site with your at days end to confirm that site is left clean.
- Our New England commercial painter and cleaning foreman
will perform a job-end walk through with your to confirm
everything was completed exactly as expected and will ask
you for the completed Quality Service Report
After your Commercial Cleaning Job or Painting Project is Complete:
Within 24 hours of completion, Operations manager will call or visit to confirm everything was completed exactly as promised.