Wanted: World Class Sales and Marketing Coordinator!
Americlean is seeking a "World Class" Sales and Marketing Coordinator to help expand its client base, increase revenues and profit, and expand brand recognition.
Americlean is a 25-year-old industrial cleaning and painting
company based out of South Glens Falls with clients all
over Eastern New York and Western New England. Americlean
prides itself on completing everything we do “Exactly as promised,
the first time, on time, every time, Period.”
This person will be responsible for assisting in creating targeted marketing messages,
including managing mail, digital, electronic, and social media campaigns. This
person will oversee our vendors that keep our websites current, educational,
and relevant. This person must be eager to learn about and understand
Americlean, its services, target customer base, and industry. Strong communication
and creative writing skills are important. This person will work closely with and coordinate and support sales and marketing efforts with
the sales staff while reporting directly to the President
of the company to strategize and expand outreach.
You must build relationships easily and function well prospecting
and developing new business. You must be skilled at utilizing an existing prospect
list as well as assisting sales staff in generating consistent business from
current accounts using the phone as a valuable tool.
- Strong interest in sales,marketing, branding, advertising, and public relations
- Superior creative writing skills
- Marketing and/ or communications coursework helpful
- Flexibility, creativity, openness, willing to learn
- Interest in learning about the industrial cleaning and painting industry
- Knowledge about brand development
- Savvy with social media
- Familiar with ACT! Software a plus
- Comfort with building networking relationships
- Strong technical and data analysis skills
- Proficient use of all Microsoft Office and Adobe products
- Thrives on modern technology
Are you ready to work for an extraordinary company, with extraordinary people doing extraordinary things for extraordinary customers?
Go ahead and give us your pitch - tell us what makes you a world-class sales and marketing expert with the extraordinary qualifications we're looking for! Email us your resume, portfolio, or abstract at Emelia@paintersandcleaners.com.
***Individual applications only; no solicitations accepted from placement or employment agencies.