Industrial lift equipment is used by many different industries.
Forklifts, cranes, and pallet jacks are examples of industrial
lift equipment. If you are purchasing industrial lift equipment,
check to see if the company will allow you to finance the products.
Many times, you can be approved to purchase industrial lift equipment
Here is a listing of various types of industrial lift equipment.
· Single Girder Overhead Crane- cranes overhead for hoisting and lifting.
Some contain limit switches, push buttons, and long travel speeds.
· Jib Crane- a crane that has a horizontal jib on which a trolley moves.
· Double Girder Overhead Crane- overhead crane system that has a double
girder at the top
· Underslung Crane- another overhead crane system
· Pallet Truck-a mobile pallet truck for moving very heavy items
· High Lift Pallet Truck-used for unloading pallets, prevents bending
and stretching by lifting items to your level
· Hydraulic Lifting Mobile Platform- can reach up to 8 meters high
· Drum Lifter-lifts drums without bending or stretching
· Pallet Stackers-useful for stacking pallets in a warehouse, factory,
or loading pallets in a vehicle
· Floor Cranes-designed for heavy lifting, lifts up to 12 feet
· Fork Lift-a powered vehicle designed for lifting and lowering loads
· Platform Truck-for stacking loads and pushing them
All industrial lift equipment requires proper use, safety standards,
and training. You can contact the company with whom you have
purchased or leased the equipment and schedule a training
class. Safety is number one when it comes to industrial lift
equipment and employees. Construction sites, automotive shops,
warehouses, factories, all understand the importance of safety
procedures and must be made to comply with all rules given
by the manufactures before operating any industrial lift
equipment. Many people will need to attend an outside class
and receive a permit or license to operate industrial lift
equipment as well.
51 Harrison Avenue, South Glens Falls, NY 12803, 518-793-9274
All content Copyright © 2005 Americlean - www.paintersandcleaners.com
Industrial Authorities - Industrial Articles